Complete Professional Carpet Cleaning – Clean Carpets Last Longer!
Carpets are one of the most popular flooring choices in homes nationwide. Carpets add warmth and a soft, luxurious feel to any room in your home. They also provide comfort and style while helping to insulate your floors from cold air. Your carpet is more than just a place to walk and sit. It’s also a reflection of your taste and an important component of your home’s decor. That’s why it’s essential to take time to be sure your carpet is clean, healthy, and looking its best
It can be near impossible to keep your carpet perfectly clean. No matter how many times you vacuum your floors, dirt, dust, mud and other debris are bound to be tracked in. It doesn’t take long for stains to take hold! When you hire a professional to handle your carpet cleaning needs, you can ensure your floors stay cleaner and for longer.
There’s no need to install new carpet when you can restore the beauty of your old one with professional carpet cleaning from our experts. The team at Total Steam Cleaning are ready to give your carpets the deep cleaning they need, removing even stubborn dirt and stains. In fact, we’re so good, we guarantee it. We’ll steam clean your entire home or office, including upholstery and stairs. You can count on our services throughout Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Do Your Carpets Need Professional Cleaning?
If you’re wondering whether your carpet needs cleaning, the most likely answer is “yes.” However, if you’re not sure, there are a few signs you can be on the lookout for that signal your carpet needs more than vacuuming.
- Noticeable Stains and Discoloring – Especially after bouts of severe weather, where mud, water, dirt and salt are more likely to be brought into your home, you might begin to notice the shade of your carpet growing darker. This should be your first clue that your carpet needs a professional clean.
- Bad Allergies – Throughout the year, allergens that make it into your home will begin to settle (and grow) in your carpets. The same goes for dust, pet hair, insects and more. Ultimately, if you’re having a difficult time breathing in your home, your carpet may be the culprit.
- Musty Smells and Foul Odors – In the same way allergens and debris can get caught in your carpet, so too can particularly foul odors. Your carpets can begin to absorb moisture in your home, which will begin to smell over time. Other odors that can stick in your carpet include pets, smoke, spilled food and more.
Why Hire a Professional for Your Carpet Cleaning Needs?
While you’re sure to be familiar with taking soap and water to your carpet now and again, DIY solutions aren’t nearly as effective as professional carpet cleaning.
- Get the Toughest Stains Out – It can be tragic when you spill red wine or coffee on a light-colored carpet. Try as you might, those stains don’t come out with “traditional” cleaning solutions. However, Total Steam Cleaning possesses the tools and special solutions proven to remove even the toughest stains.
- Improve Your Carpet’s Lifespan – Carpets don’t get much of a break, being always under your feet! And if you don’t properly care for your carpet, it can begin to deteriorate over time. However, with semi-regular professional carpet cleaning, you can significantly extend the lifespan of your carpet.
- Completely Eliminate Allergens and Smells – While there are consumer-grade options for carpet cleaning, they can’t get as deep into the fibers of your carpet as commercial solutions and equipment can. Total Steam Cleaning procedure doesn’t only “mask” foul odors and allergens but removes them entirely.
Our Total Carpet Cleaning Process:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets. We will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. We will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Pre-vacuum to thoroughly remove dry soil that is deep in the carpet fibers.
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains with special solution.
- Pre-spray of carpet traffic areas with safe sanitized pre-cleaning solution to loosen ground-in soil.
- Pre-grooming/Agitation with a professional carpet groomer or rotary brush to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse with our powerful truck mounted steam extraction unit. Our powerful truck mount system will thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets using high pressure hot water. This helps to break up dirt, bacteria and pollens that are deep in the carpet fibers. The truck mount machine then produces a vacuum to draw the dirt and solution from your carpet. This ensures a residue free rinse that keeps the integrity of your carpet intact and helps to reduce further soiling.
- ScotchGard application by customer request.
- Use of high velocity fans for quick drying times if needed.
- Post-treatment of any residual stains.
- Post-grooming with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
- Post cleaning inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. We will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
Count on Total Steam Cleaning for ALL Your Carpet Cleaning!
Deep cleaning your carpet with Total Steam Cleaning services will extend the life of your carpet for several years and reduce the wear and tear of your carpet. The Total Steam Cleaning specialists are trained and experienced in handling any deep cleaning carpet projects and can turn your carpet into a dirt-free zone removing noticeable carpet stains leaving your home feeling fresh and new. Our truck mounted steam cleaning equipment provides a deep clean to your carpet that will eliminate trapped in dirt, allergens and dust. Additionally, the cleaning will reduce the spread of diseases, germs, bacteria and mold. Our team works attentively to ensure that when we complete our quality service, your carpet is restored to its natural appearance free of spots and stains.
If it’s been too long since your last professional carpet cleaning, allow Total Steam Cleaning’s carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning to lend a hand. With our commercial-grade equipment and cleaning solutions, we can help your carpets look beautiful, smell great and last a lifetime. Give us a call today at 774-490-8802.